River Valley District
The River Valley District serves Black Hawk, Buchanan, Grundy, southern Bremer, southern Butler, and southern Fayette counties.
District Committee Meetings and Roundtable
- District Roundtable Meetings are held on the Second Thursday of each month (except June & July) at 7:00pm. All meetings are located at Orchard Hill Church (3900 Orchard Hill Drive, Cedar Falls) unless otherwise noted.
- Roundtable provides Scouting leaders with current information on programs for Cub Scout Packs, Boy Scout Troops, & Venture Crews to develop their quality programs. Sharing of ideas by Scouters present provides helpful hints to other leaders. (Even if you have been in Scouting for most of your life, you may still be able to help a brand new leader at the Roundtable Meeting prepare for their unit’s success.)
- Can’t make it to Roundtable? Try asking another Adult Leader (or parent) to attend in your place. Or have a rotation so that everyone shares the responsibility of attending Roundtable.
- Remember, EACH Pack & Troop needs to be represented at EACH monthly Roundtable (excluding the months of June & July) to gather all of the useful and pertinent information that will be handed out.
- River Valley District Committee Meetings are at 6:00pm before the District Roundtable Meeting. Anyone interested in attending the District Committee Meeting is welcome!