Twin Rivers District
The Twin Rivers District serves Floyd, Mitchell, Howard, Chickasaw, Winneshiek & northern Fayette, Bremer, and Butler counties.
Order of the Arrow
- For Order of the Arrow information, contact Harvey Richards or DE Vicki Seichter, Vicki.Seichter@scouting.org
Roundtable is for ALL Adult Scouters, parents, and interested volunteers.
Every month, every first Tuesday at 7:00 p.m. the Leaders of the Twin Rivers District will hold their Roundtable at Trinity Lutheran Church, 223 South Water Avenue in New Hampton.
Eagle Scout Board of Reviews arranged with Ray Harford
Eagle Scout Candidate Orientations held during Roundtable, 7:00 p.m. every October and April.
District Meetings are for ALL District Operating Committee Members and Commissioners. This includes areas related to: Activities/ Advancement-Recognition/ Camping/ Order of the Arrow/ Training/ Finance-Fundraising/ Roundtable Staff/ Unit Commissioners/ Relationships/ Marketing/ Venturing-Exploring and much more.
- Cub Scouts-- boys in grades 1st-5th
- Boy Scouts-- boys age 11-17
- Venturing & Exploring-- co-ed ages 14-20
- Learning for Life-- co-ed K-12th grades